1. Design your presentation using Multimedia Power Point slides. Do let us know separately in case you need any special arrangements like voice or video display.
2. It has been commonly observed that some good speakers are often handicapped by the poor quality of their slides. As a result, the participants lose interest in the respective presentation and the purpose of providing an effective presentation is lost. To avoid such mishaps, it is recommended that you keep the following points in mind: (1) transparencies are for the benefit of participants; therefore, they should be easily readable by the participants at the farthest locations. The minimum recommended font size for transparencies is 18, (2) avoid including too many text on the slides, (3) for colored transparencies, complementing colors are preferred. It is a common mistake that some speakers use color combinations that are not prominent (black over red, black over dark green, etc.), (4) pictorial illustrations / tables should be large enough to realize their concepts, (5) slides should be numbered for convenience in asking pertinent questions and also for speaker aides to maintain sequence, (6) lap top will be in front of you so that you should change the slides yourself conveniently. However, there will be a coordinator for the speakers, who can also change slides for the speakers.
3. Effective communication is the key for good Presentation. Try to be expressive through lively transparencies and natural gesture. Presentation should be in English.
4. The presentation timings would be strictly adhered. No criticism on time allocation is allowed. Please time your presentation accordingly. Most of the timings are of 30 minutes, including announcement for the paper and speakers introduction. So keep 25 minutes for the paper and 5 minutes for Question / Answers. First bell would ring 5 minutes before the finish time and then two bells would ring to know that the time is over.
5. Please also keep in mind that this is a Technical Forum and not a Marketing Forum. The Master of Ceremony / Session Chairman would be introducing you to the convention delegates therefore, no self introduction is required.
6. No negative criticism is allowed on any person, organization or country during the convention. Professional courtesy would be expected from all at all times.
7. Please utilize all the intervals to socialize with other professionals/delegates. This would be an excellent opportunity to forge good professional friendships and pave the way for favorable exchange of ideas. Please bring plenty of visiting cards to exchange during the convention.
8. The convention will have four technical sessions per day. Both Plenary and Parallel sessions will be held. You will be sent the detailed program much prior to the conference dates. You are requested to ensure availability in the session scheduled for your presentation.
9. The Speaker´s Coordinators will assist you in seating and would make every effort to look after your needs for an effective presentation.
10. You will be called for presentation by the Master of Ceremony / Session Chairman in a pre-defined order given in the program.
11. After the scheduled presentations in each technical session, Master of the Ceremony / Session Chairman will conclude the session and award convention shields to each speaker as a token of appreciation. After receiving your shield, please take your designated seat.