What is ISO 9000:
ISO 9000 is a series of Quality Management System Standards used by all types of organizations for controlling and assuring the Quality of its products or services. It can also be used to strengthen organizational systems and getting certification by third party as well.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Deeply understand the fundamental concepts of Quality Assurance and Management
2. Understand the state of Quality and ISO 9000 in Pakistan
3. Understand why a large number of companies have not effectively implemented ISO 9000
4. Understand each requirement of ISO 9000 in its true sense and spirit
5. Understand and practice how to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party QMS Audits
6. Understand how to take full benefits of ISO 9000 through effective QMS audits
7. Understand detailed procedures, strategies and methods of QMS audits
This is a 5 days course followed by an examination by IRCA (UK). Successful candidates will be awarded with a certificate by IQCS Certification Singapore (T.O. # A09422).